Why should you download this starter pack?
Our ISO 9001 toolkit provides a great foundation to help you get started on your journey to certification – reducing risk and driving performance throughout your organisation.
A quality management system (QMS) certified to ISO 9001 will help you put your customers first and access markets that require ISO 9001 certification to do business with. ISO 9001 is designed to be flexible for use by all types of organisations. In fact, over one million organisations around the world use ISO 9001 to keep stakeholders satisfied, drive process improvement and reduce business risks. It doesn’t prescribe exactly what to do but gives a framework that allows you to define your own objectives and continual improvement to achieve them.
Who is this for?
LRQA’s ISO 9001 starter pack is aimed at small and medium-sized organisations across all sectors who want to achieve certification. Through our carefully curated toolkit, you can get to know the ISO 9001 standard and how it will help your organisation to build a culture of engagement, customer focus and continual improvement. You will learn about the certification process and the support available at every stage to help your organisation develop an effective QMS.
What’s included in LRQA’s ISO 9001 toolkit?
LRQA’s starter pack gives you everything you need to take that next step, including expert insight into the standard and guidance on where to start. You will receive:
- ISO 9001 overview guide – Get to know the requirements of the standard, how certification could benefit your organisation and how LRQA can help.
- ISO 9001 gap analysis factsheet – Discover how a gap analysis from an LRQA auditor can help you to focus on critical areas of your QMS ahead of your certification audit.
- ISO 9001 requirements checklist – Complete this checklist to find out if your organisation is ready for certification or which areas may need further attention.
- ISO 9001 certification process – Check out the certification process in this easy to understand visual.
- ISO 9001 training – Our courses are available online, in the classroom and in-house. You’ll find courses suitable for all levels to help you get the most from your quality management system.