Define your readiness by answering 19 questions
With only 19 questions to answer, you could define your FSSC 22000 v5 readiness in as little as 20 minutes. Once you’ve completed your assessment, you’ll be given a report covering the strengths and weaknesses of your Food Safety Management System, as well as insights across the following six sections:
- Context of the organisation
- Needs and expectations of interested parties
- Leadership and commitment
- Risks and opportunities from the context analyses
- Hazard Control
- Control of product and process nonconformities.
It takes just a few minutes to register for our FSSC 22000 v5 Self-Assessment Tool. It's free of charge and once you sign-up, you'll receive instant access so you can complete your self-assessment.