Find your business edge.
We dig deeper to help you navigate ISO 45001 and improve your health and safety performance. If your current certification does not give you that business edge, transfer to LRQA to ensure you have all you need to take your management system to the next level.
Work with us and build a migration plan to achieve ISO 45001 certification with a cost-effective Transfer & Migration Package – featuring a carefully constructed combination of services tailored to suit your needs, whilst at the same time saving you money.
Select an ISO 45001 Transfer & Migration Package that suits you best.
|Transfer to LRQA (remote)||X||X|
|Understanding ISO 45001||Updating to ISO 45001 training||X||X|
|Auditor Migration training||X|
|What does it mean for me?||Online Self-Assessment||X||X|
|Gap Analysis (on-site)||X||X|
Why choose a Transfer & Migration Package?
- Transferring to LRQA is simple and provided you have no outstanding nonconformities, it is usually a remote process. Once complete, we’ll work closely with you to optimise your management system, helping you to find the business edge you may have been missing
- LRQA's Transfer & Migration Packages have been carefully designed by our team of OH&S experts to provide you with the services and support you need to successfully migrate to ISO 45001
Training courses can be delivered face-to-face or via eLearning**. You also have the option to purchase additional training courses. We highly recommend utilising our Self-Assessment Tool to identify areas where additional training may be required.
- By selecting a Transfer & Migration Package, you're choosing our most cost-effective method of migrating to ISO 45001
- At every stage of the migration journey, you’ll have expert support to prepare your organisation for the migration assessment
- The Premium Package includes any follow up required to address up to 4 nonconformities* and a choice of additional services to speed up the assessment process and to promote your achievement
* applies to up to 4 nonconformities, for more than 4 nonconformities an additional fee will be applied
** eLearning is currently only available in English