You need this if...
- Who wants to be the internal auditor for the organisation
- Who wants to learn and understand the practical of the audit processes based on ISO 19011: 2018
You will learn...
- How the benefit of the audit results can improve the organisation’s business and its objectives as it shall be complied with the FSSC 22000 standard.
- Objectives, goal and requirements of FSSC 22000.
- How audit processes within the organisation effected to the implementation of quality and food safety standards in the organisation.
- Roles and responsibilities of the internal auditor.
- How to create the effective internal audit plan.
- To be ensure the implementation on quality and food safety in the organisation is conform to the requirements.
- How to perform audit processes effectively.
- How to collect the audit evidences.
- Reporting the audit results.
- What is the corrective action and who has the responsibility to do effectively.
- Audit follow-up and confirm the effectiveness of internal audit activity.
You will need...
- No required for auditing experience.
- Should passed FSSC 22000 Appreciation and Interpretation training course (for more understanding).
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
- FSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (audit practical in the organisation)
- For more information please go to our business development courses.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.