You need this course if
You are from any organization in the food supply chain, i.e. from “farm to fork”, and want an understanding of FSSC 22000 and/or ISO 22000, its content and application.
You will learn
- The background and principles of food safety management systems (FSMS).
- How to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS.
- To describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000:2018.
- To understand the requirements of FSSC 22000 Version 5.1.
You will need
Prior experience of working in the food chain and knowledge of HACCP principles.
Your future development
- Internal Auditor
- Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor (FSSC 22000 and IRCA approved)
- ISO 22000 Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion (IRCA approved)
- FSSC 22000 approved courses (FSSC 22000 approved)
- Explore our Business Improvement courses
Classroom/Virtual: One day
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.