What’s included in LRQA’s ISO 14001 toolkit?
You will have access to everything you need to take that next step, including insight into the standard and guidance on where to start. You will receive:
- ISO 14001 overview guide – Understand the requirements of the standard, the benefits of certification and how LRQA can help your organisation.
- ISO 14001 gap analysis factsheet – Learn how a gap analysis could help your organisation to focus on critical areas of your EMS ahead of your certification audit.
- ISO 14001 requirements checklist – Our checklist will enable you to see if you’re ready for certification or if there are areas you need to work on to meet all the requirements.
- ISO 14001 certification process – Discover how the certification process works in this easy to understand visual.
- ISO 14001 training – We have a range of courses for all levels of experience available in person, online and in-house – designed to help you get the most from your EMS.
Who is this for?
If your organisation is thinking about ISO 14001 certification, our starter pack will explain the requirements, process, and support available to develop an effective EMS.
We’ve specially selected guides and tools that will help you get to know the standard and how it will help your organisation to identify and manage environmental aspects and impacts and build a culture of engagement and continual improvement.
Why should you download this starter pack?
Our ISO 14001 toolkit will give you all the background you need to get started on your journey to certification – managing risk and showing your commitment to improve environmental performance.
Organisations who are ISO 14001 certified have found that it has helped them to increase recycling, reduce energy and water consumption and demonstrate that they meet regulatory or contractual requirements. ISO 14001 is designed to be used by organisations of all sizes and in any sector to manage their environmental issues. The standard isn’t prescriptive – it gives a framework to define your own objectives, how to achieve them and how your organisation will drive improvement.