This eLearning is essential if you need the skills required to carry out internal audits against ISO 9001:2015 requirements. It will teach you how to plan, prepare, evaluate and implement corrective action.
Internal audits satisfy the requirements of ISO 9001, which stipulates regular audits should be conducted at planned intervals to uphold an approval. Conducted properly, an internal audit can improve organisational performance and your QMS at the same time.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a QMS to the organisation
- Those requiring the knowledge and skills necessary to interpret the ISO 9001 standard in the context of internal auditing.
What will you learn?
- The role of a management systems and internal audits
- The role and responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor
- To plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- To carry out your audits using LRQA's 6 Stage Approach
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To evaluate and report audit findings
- To identify conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- What is corrective action and who takes responsibility
- To follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
- Two days for the classroom and virtual course.
- Two days for the blended course; the first day is delivered as an eLearning module (3-5 hours) and the second day as a classroom or virtual classroom.
- For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 2.5-3 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
What do you need to prepare?
- Prior knowledge of management systems and PDCA cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement quality management
- Fundamental concepts and principles
- Relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9001 that can be gained by attending our Introduction to ISO 9001 course or equivalent.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.