This two-day course is essential if you need the skills required to carry out internal audits against ISO 9001:2015 requirements. It will teach you how to plan, prepare, evaluate and implement corrective action.
Internal audits satisfy the requirements of ISO 9001, which stipulates regular audits should be conducted at planned intervals to uphold an approval. Conducted properly, an internal audit can improve organisational performance and your QMS at the same time.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a QMS to the organisation
- Those requiring the knowledge and skills necessary to interpret the ISO 9001 standard in the context of internal auditing.
What will you learn?
- The role of a management systems and internal audits
- The role and responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor
- To plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- To carry out your audits using LRQA's 6 Stage Approach
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To evaluate and report audit findings
- To identify conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- What is corrective action and who takes responsibility
- To follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
What do you need to prepare?
- Prior knowledge of management systems and PDCA cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement quality management
- Fundamental concepts and principles
- Relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9001 that can be gained by attending our Introduction to ISO 9001 course or equivalent.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to LRQA training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.