You need this course if...
- you want to audit Quality Management Systems against ISO 9001 requirements.
- you wants to be an internal QMS Auditor
Course Objectives & Outlines
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- the role management systems and internal audits play in helping business manage their risks
- the roles and responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to carry out your audits using LRQA’s 6 Stage Approach
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- to report findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
Before starting this course, learners are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
PDCA cycle and the core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement
Quality management & ISO 9001
Fundamental concepts and the 7 quality management principles, relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction, and an understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing a QMS Foundation course or equivalent
What do you need to prepare?
- Prior knowledge of management systems and PDCA cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement quality management
- Fundamental concepts and principles
- Relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9001 that can be gained by attending our Introduction to ISO 9001 course or equivalent.
- 2 days – from 9.00 till 15.30
Maximum Number of delegates
- 15 Delegates
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.