Date: Thursday 22 September
Time: 4pm CET
Rising domestic energy bills have been in the news a lot recently, however, there’s been less coverage of what rising energy costs mean for businesses. At the same time, compliance to energy legislation has become an important subject for businesses as part of their overall strategy to reduce their carbon footprint and demonstrate their commitment to environmental responsibility.
With energy costs unlikely to come down in the short term and sustainability strategies a top priority on corporate agendas, efficient energy management is becoming a ‘must-have’ for organisations. This webinar will explore what businesses can do to identify potential energy efficiency improvements and decrease energy costs by implementing an Energy Management System (EnMS) certified to ISO 50001.
Our speakers will discuss how organisations of any size and sector can reduce their environmental impact, see financial savings and improve their brand reputation through the application of an ISO 50001 energy management system. During the webinar you will learn more about:
- The effects of improving energy efficiency
- An overview of ISO 50001 requirements
- How ISO 50001 integrates with other management systems
- The benefits of certification, including EED compliance
- Heather Moore, Supply Chain Technical Director for Sustainability, LRQA
- James Thomas, Auditor Manager, LRQA