You need this course if...
- You are considering ISO 27001:2013 certification
- You want to raise your awareness and understanding of ISO 27001:2013 and how it relates to effective information security and business performance
- You want to reinvigorate your current ISMS
You will learn...
- The purpose and benefits of an information security management system
- About Annex SL and how it relates to ISO 27001:2013
- More about the content of ISO 27001:2013 with emphasis on:
- Context of the organisation
- Risk-based thinking
- How the certification process works, if appropriate
Your future development
- Half day for the virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be approx. 1.5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training with LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.