You need this course if...
You are considering integrating two or more of the following management systems: Quality, Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety.
You will learn...
- What an integrated management system (IMS) is, when based on management system standards
- The role of managers in developing an IMS
- How PAS 99 provides a framework on which to develop an IMS.
You will need...
- To understand the roles of management and the basics of how organisations work
- Knowledge of any, or all, of the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Your future development
Training with LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find more courses here.
- One day
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.