You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing environmental management system internal auditing experience
- You are an internal environmental management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 14001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to ISO14001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
You will learn...
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 14001:2015
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organisational context and the application of a threats and opportunities approach to environmental management
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes
- The importance of environmental management for the organisation and its customers.
You will need...
- Knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 prior to attending this courses, which can be acquired by attending the Introduction to ISO 14001 course
- Knowledge of the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions used in ISO 14001:2015
- Experience in conducting environmental management system audits.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.