This one-day introductory course covers the business benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system and provides the essential definitions to help you interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 45001.
The course also outlines any legal obligations your organisation has and delivers a best-practice framework for preventing work-related injuries and ill health through the importance of hazard and risk identification.
Who should attend?
Any individual who requires an understanding of ISO 45001 and health and safety management systems.
What will you learn?
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 45001
- The common structure for management systems standards and content of ISO 45001
- Essential definitions and terminology
- The approaches that underpin 45001 including the process approach, and the Plan - Do - Check - Act cycle.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous training or knowledge is required to attend this course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
- One day for the classroom and virtual course.
- For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 1.5-2 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style. The eLearning course was updated in 2021 to provide delegates with a multimedia experience that is highly interactive.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.