This one-day introductory course covers the business benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system and provides the essential definitions to help you interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 45001.
The course also outlines any legal obligations your organisation has and delivers a best-practice framework for preventing work-related injuries and ill health through the importance of hazard and risk identification.
You need this course if...
You want an understanding of ISO 45001 and related OH&S standards, and OH&S management systems
You will learn …
- The purpose of management systems standards and the scope of ISO 45001
- The common structure for management systems standards and the content of ISO 45001
- The approaches that underpin 45001 including:
- The process approach
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Risk based thinking
- The requirements from ISO 45001 and explain how these requirements could be met
- How to apply ISO 45001 requirements to operational processes and explain their interrelationship
What do you need to prepare?
No previous training or knowledge is required to attend this course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
- Internal OH&SMS Auditor
- New OH&S Systems Manager
- Other ISO management systems training courses
- OH&SMS Lead Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.