This one-day course is delivered by our information security experts and intended for an organisation’s management and staff. This course presents the purpose, structure, terminology, concepts and requirements of ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
You will learn how to protect your organisation from a breach in information security and understand the advantages of implementing ISO 27001:2022 requirements and gaining certification.
You need this course if...
• You want to know more about Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
• Your organisation needs to conform to ISO/IEC 27001
You will learn …
• The benefits and purpose of an ISMS
• The purpose and intent of both standards ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
• The process involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring,
reviewing and improving an ISMS
• To develop an information security infrastructure
• The requirements needed for certification to ISO/IEC 27001
You will need …
• To be familiar with the types of data held by your organisation and the methods used
to store and process this data
Your future development
• ISO 27001 Internal Auditor
• ISO 27001 Auditor/Lead Auditor
• See our Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.