You need this course if...
• You want to carry out multidiscipline internal audits of your management system, which conforms to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or ISO 45001.
You will be able to
• Describe the common management system requirements defined in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
• Identify those requirements in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 which are unique.
• Plan, conduct and report multidiscipline internal audits of your management system.
You will need to have...
• Attended an LRQA ISO 9001:2015 Appreciation and Interpretation course.
• Attended an LRQA Internal Auditor course in at least one of the following management system disciplines: Quality, Environment or Occupational Health and Safety.
• At least 25 hours of recent internal auditing experience.
Your future development
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.