This one-day course is delivered by our information security experts and intended for an organisation’s management and staff. This course presents the purpose, structure, terminology, concepts and requirements of ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
You will learn how to protect your organisation from a breach in information security and understand the advantages of implementing ISO 27001:2022 requirements and gaining certification.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed towards:
- People who want to know more about Information Security Management Systems
- Managers of organisations considering conformance to ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
What will you learn?
- The benefits and purpose of an ISMS
- The purpose and intent of standards ISO/IEC 27001:2022 and ISO/IEC 27002
- The process involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing and improving an ISMS
- The requirements needed for certification to ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
What do you need to prepare?
- Participants should have some knowledge of management systems and information security
- Familiarity with the types of data held by your organisation and the methods used to store and process this data.
- Instructor-led training featuring accelerated learning methods
- Workbooks, handouts
- A certificate of training attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- ISO 27001:2022 Implementation
- ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001:2022 Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA certified
- GDPR Data Protection Officer Workshop
- Data Protection Impact Assessment Workshop.
- One day for the classroom and virtual course. For this eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 1.5-2 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.