This one-day course is delivered by our information security experts and intended for an organisation’s management and staff. This course presents the purpose, structure, terminology, concepts and requirements of ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
You will learn how to protect your organisation from a breach in information security and understand the advantages of implementing ISO 27001:2022 requirements and gaining certification.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed towards:
- People who want to know more about Information Security Management Systems
- Managers of organisations considering conformance to ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
What will you learn?
- Benefits, purpose and processes involved in managing an ISMS
- Purpose, intent and understanding of the requirements for ISO 27001 certification
- Basic principles of the standard and an overview of the (PDCA) cycle
- The basic approach to risk assessment
- To develop an information security infrastructure
- To identify assets, risk owners, threats, vulnerabilities and business impacts
- To identify any gaps in your existing controls and address the controls within Annex A of the standard
- The subjects of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and the importance of these when assessing risks and implementing controls
- The design, deployment and review of the risk assessment methodology.
What do you need to prepare?
- Participants should have some knowledge of management systems and information security
- Familiarity with the types of data held by your organisation and the methods used to store and process this data.
- Instructor-led training featuring accelerated learning methods
- Workbooks, handouts
- A certificate of training attendance.
Your future development
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.