This one-day course is delivered by our information security experts and intended for an organisation’s management and staff. This course presents the purpose, structure, terminology, concepts and requirements of ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
You will learn how to protect your organisation from a breach in information security and understand the advantages of implementing ISO 27001:2022 requirements and gaining certification.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed towards:
- People who want to know more about Information Security Management Systems
- Managers of organisations considering conformance to ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
What will you learn?
- Benefits, purpose and processes involved in managing an ISMS
- Purpose, intent and understanding of the requirements for ISO 27001 certification
- Basic principles of the standard and an overview of the (PDCA) cycle
- The basic approach to risk assessment
- To develop an information security infrastructure
- To identify assets, risk owners, threats, vulnerabilities and business impacts
- To identify any gaps in your existing controls and address the controls within Annex A of the standard
- The subjects of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and the importance of these when assessing risks and implementing controls
- The design, deployment and review of the risk assessment methodology.
What do you need to prepare?
- Participants should have some knowledge of management systems and information security
- Familiarity with the types of data held by your organisation and the methods used to store and process this data.
- Instructor-led training featuring accelerated learning methods
- Workbooks, handouts
- A certificate of training attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- ISO 27001:2022 Implementation
- ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001:2022 Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA certified
- GDPR Data Protection Officer Workshop
- Data Protection Impact Assessment Workshop.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.