Extend your auditing skills and knowledge with this two day training course. Verify the effective implementation and maintenance of your energy management system and learn how to plan, conduct and report Energy Management System (EnMS) audits to meet key requirements of ISO 50001.
The course is delivered by tutors who are experts in management systems auditing and experienced in training.
Who should attend?
Individuals soon to be an internal EnMS Auditor or wish to extend their auditing skills and knowledge.
What will you learn?
- Purpose, structure and key requirements of ISO 50001
- Responsibilities of an internal EnMS auditor
- Plan, conduct and report EnMS audits
- The contribution internal EnMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system and your business
- To verify that current practice in your organisation conforms to defined requirements
- How auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of your management system
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling, report findings accurately, definition and responsibility for corrective action.
What do you need to prepare?
- 14.5 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.