You need this course if...
You want to develop your auditing skills in a live situation, in a familiar environment and under supervision from an IRCA registered Lead Auditor and Qualified Trainer.
You will learn...
- How to prepare effectively for an internal audit
- How to apply a systematic approach to audits
- How to develop your auditing skills in order to identify "real issues" rather than those that may be considered "nit-picking"
- How to prepare and present useful audit reports
- How to audit with confidence.
You will need...
- To have successfully completed either an Internal Auditor or Auditor/Lead Auditor course
- To possess a full understanding of the audit process but should be prepared to be open minded in considering new ideas.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
One day. In-house only.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.