Extend your auditing skills and knowledge with this two day training course. Verify the effective implementation and maintenance of your energy management system and learn how to plan, conduct and report Energy Management System (EnMS) audits to meet key requirements of ISO 50001.
The course is delivered by tutors who are experts in management systems auditing and experienced in training.
You need this course if
- You want to be an internal EnMS Auditor.
- You wish to extend your auditing skills and knowledge in order to verify the effective implementation and maintenance of an energy management system.
What will you learn?
- Purpose, structure and key requirements of ISO 50001
- Responsibilities of an internal EnMS auditor
- Plan, conduct and report EnMS audits
- The contribution internal EnMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system and your business
- To verify that current practice in your organisation conforms to defined requirements
- How auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of your management system
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling, report findings accurately, definition and responsibility for corrective action.
You will need
- Previous training and experience as an internal auditor for another management standard
- Knowledge of key energy management principles
- Ideally to have attended our ISO 50001 Energy Management Principles Course or ISO 50001 Essentials for the Energy Management Team course.
Your future development
- EnMS Lead Auditor or EnMS Lead Auditor Conversion
- ISO 50001 Energy Management Principles Course
- ISO 50001 Essentials for the Energy Management Team course.
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.