This two day course is designed for auditors experienced in conducting second or third-party management systems audits who wish to update their auditing skills to the new ISO 45001 standard.
This course is providing an overview of organisational context, the enhanced leadership requirements and how to identify and manage risk and opportunities.
Who should attend?
- Second or third-party OH&S auditors wishing to build on existing external auditing experience
- Second or third-party auditor wanting to learn more about ISO 45001:2018 standard and revisions
- Second or third-party auditor working for an organisation that is certified to OHSAS 18001 and is migrating to ISO 45001:2018.
What will you learn?
- What is Annex SL and the implications from an audit perspective
- Organisational context and audit
- Auditing requirements for leadership
- Auditing requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities
- To adapt your auditing techniques to accommodate the new and amended requirements to ISO 45001:2018.
What do you need to prepare?
- Experience of conducting either second or third party OH&S audits
- Knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Knowledge of ISO 45001:2018
- To be a registered lead auditor for OHSAS 18001:2007
- To complete 2 hours of pre-course work.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA Certificate
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
CQI & IRCA certified
This LRQA training course satisfies the formal training requirements stipulated by the CQI & IRCA.
CQI and IRCA certified training is mapped to a unique competency framework based on the latest skills needed by employers. As an Approved Training Partner, LRQA has been thoroughly assessed to ensure the highest standards.
For more information on LRQA Approved Training Partner status, please visit the CQI & IRCA website.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.