Our ISO 27001 eLearning course is designed for those involved in information security management systems who want an appreciation of the structure and requirements of the ISO 27001 standard and are considering reinforcing their information security measures.
This course has been developed by LRQA management system experts to ensure participants gain a basic understanding of ISO 27001 requirements and the benefits of a best practice information security framework.
Who should attend?
- If you are responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining an organisation’s management system and want further knowledge about ISO 27001.
- Anyone wanting an appreciation of the purpose structure and requirements of the standard.
- If you need the knowledge to interpret the requirements of ISO 27001.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and scope of ISO 27001.
- The key terms and definitions.
- The structure of ISO 27001.
- An overview of the requirements of the ISO 27001 clauses.
What do you need to prepare?
- No specific pre-learning is required, however a basic understanding of information security management systems would be beneficial.
- Access to the eLearning course.
- Quizzes and tests of understanding.
- A certificate of completion.
Average guided learning time of one hour. Study time can vary dependent on current understanding, study environment and learning style.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to LRQA training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.