You need this course if...
You will be completing conformance audits against procedures, work instructions, specifications, others related.
You will learn...
- The structure of an audit
- The key audit activities in the audit process
- How to prepare for an audit and construct an effective checklist
- How to gather audit evidence making use of interviewing, observation and document review skills
- How to evaluate audit evidence
- How to write nonconformity reports
- How to verify the effectiveness of corrective action
- How to conduct a follow up audit.
You will need...
No previous experience is required.
One day for the classroom course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.