If you're thinking about implementing a quality management system (QMS) and want to find out more, this three-days training course will provide you with an understanding of the basic principles and key requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. It explains how these relate to each other so you can meet organisational objectives and improve business performance.
Who should attend?
Anyone new to quality management systems and ISO 9001:2015 tasked with implementing and/or managing an organisation's QMS.
What will you learn?
- Purpose of management systems standards and the scope of ISO 9001.
- The common structure for management systems standards and the content of ISO 9001.
- Quality management principles and how these relate to the content of ISO 9001.
- Requirements from ISO 9001 and explain how these requirements could be met.
- How to apply ISO 9001 requirements to operational processes and explain their interrelationship.
- The role management systems and internal audits play in helping business manage their risks.
- Roles and responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor.
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists.
- How to carry out your audits using LRQA’s 6 Stage Approach.
- Gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents.
- Evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness.
- Report findings accurately.
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action.
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
What do you need to prepare?
Prior knowledge of:
- PDCA cycle.
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- Fundamental concepts and the 7 quality management principles.
- Relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
Your future development
- QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor.
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company).
- See our Business Improvement courses.
3 Days : Virtual / Classroom
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.