If you're thinking about implementing a quality management system (QMS) and want to find out more, this one-day training course will give you an understanding of the key requirements and meaning of ISO 9001:2015. It explains how these relate to each other so you can meet organizational objectives and improve business performance.
Who should attend?
Anyone new to quality management systems and ISO 9001:2015 tasked with implementing and/or managing an organization's QMS.
What will you learn?
- The value of an effective QMS and its contribution to your business
- The purpose and intent of the ISO 9001 series of standards
- Essential definitions and terminology
- Key requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system.
What do you need to prepare?
No previous knowledge or experience is required to attend this course.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- One day for the classroom and virtual course.
- For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 1.5-2 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
Certification with Exemplar Global
For an additional $99 USD you can also obtain an Exemplar Global Course Certification for your course.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you're booking online, you can add the option of Exemplar Global before you proceed to checkout or contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.