ISO 9001 Appreciation and Interpretation
You need this course if...
▪ you want an understanding of ISO 9001 and related QMS standards, and quality
management systems (QMS)
You will learn …
▪ the purpose of management systems standards and the scope of ISO 9001
▪ the common structure for management systems standards and the content of
▪ the approaches that underpin 9001 including:
▪ the process approach
▪ the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
▪ risk based thinking
▪ the quality management principles and how these relate to the content of ISO
▪ the requirements from ISO 9001 and explain how these requirements could be met
▪ how to apply ISO 9001 requirements to operational processes and explain their
You will need …
▪ no previous training
Your future development ...
▪ Internal QMS Auditor
▪ New Quality Systems Manager
▪ Other ISO management systems training courses
▪ QMS Lead Auditor
▪ See our Business Improvement courses
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.