This one-day training course is for individuals working in the food industry, who want to gain an understanding of HACCP principles. It provides the essential knowledge to implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius and management system principles.
You need this course if
- You work in the food industry and have no knowledge of HACCP.
- You want to design and implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius and management system.
You will learn
- About HACCP principles based on Codex.
- The potential benefits and common pitfalls of developing, implementing and maintaining a HACCP.
- How to align a HACCP system with a management system based on ISO 22000 and ISO 9001.
- How to carry out effective food safety risk assessment and control measure categorisation.
You will need
Experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this.
Your future development
- Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA certified
- Introduction to ISO 22000.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.