You need this course if...
You are seeking to more effectively use the corrective and preventive processes to drive improvement within your organisation.
You will learn...
- The correct definitions of corrective and preventive action and how and when they are applicable
- What management controls are and their contribution to effective preventive action
- To use a structured approach to address problems in your organisation including the 8D approach
- How to select and apply appropriate tools and techniques to problem-solving and improvement
- To assess how effective your corrective and preventive action has been.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
One day for the classroom and virtual course. For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.