You need this course if...
You are seeking to more effectively use the corrective and preventive processes to drive improvement within your organisation.
You will learn...
- The correct definitions of corrective and preventive action and how and when they are applicable
- What management controls are and their contribution to effective preventive action
- To use a structured approach to address problems in your organisation including the 8D approach
- How to select and apply appropriate tools and techniques to problem-solving and improvement
- To assess how effective your corrective and preventive action has been.
You will need...
- Experience of working in the food packaging manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.