You need this course if...
You would like to gain an understanding of the background and principles of food safety management systems (FSMS), as well as the key attributes and fundamental requirements of the ISO 22000 standard.
You will learn...
- The background and principles of food safety management systems
- How to identify the key attributes of an effective FSMS
- To describe, analyse and interpret the fundamental requirements of ISO 22000
- To carry out a “gap analysis” on your own FSMS, using ISO 22000 as the benchmark.
You will need...
Prior experience of working in the food supply chain and knowledge of ISO 22000.
- For eLearning, the average guided learning time is intended to be between 3-5 hours. Study time can vary depending on a range of factors including; delegates' current understanding of the subject, study environment and learning style.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.