This two-day course offers practical guidance on how to conduct and plan internal audits, develop effective checklists and gather objective evidence to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness against the requirements of ISO 45001.
Successful completion of this course based on the six-stage auditing approach ensures the skills needed to meet the standard requirements.
Who should attend?
Anyone looking to be an internal OH&S management systems auditor.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the OH&S management system standard ISO 45001
- Selected techniques used for assessment and management of OH&S hazards and associated risks
- The roles and responsibilities of an internal OH&S management systems auditor
- Audit planning
- How to carry out audits using LRQA's 6 stage approach
- How to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- How to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- How to report findings accurately
- What a corrective action is and who is responsible for implementing the action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action.
What do you need to prepare?
The knowledge presented in Introduction to ISO 45001 course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- ISO 45001 Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA certified
- New Health and Safety Systems Manager
- Internal QMS and EMS auditor.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.