This two-day course will improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and help you understand the best practices to conduct an effective internal audit in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485:2016.
Who should attend?
Individuals needing to conduct an effective QMS audit in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 91011:2011
What will you learn?
- An overview of the ISO 13485 requirements
- The management systems and internal audits roles
- The roles and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor
- Plan your audits and how to develop the effective checklists
- How to carry out effective audits using LRQA's 6 Stage Approach
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- To report findings accurately, adding value to the business
- What is corrective action and who is responsible for implementation
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
- How to address common internal audit weaknesses within the medical device industry.
What do you need to prepare?
To have successfully completed Introduction to ISO 13485 course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- ISO 13485:2016 Implementation
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our business improvement courses.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.