You need this course if...
- You are responsible for managing a collaborative business relationship management system
- You own or manage processes in your organisation
- You are an Internal Auditor of a collaborative business relationship management system.
You will learn...
- An understanding of ISO 44001
- Knowledge of why collaborative business relationships are important
- Understand the similarities and differences between ISO 44001 and other standards
- Know how to apply existing audit knowledge to ISO 44001 and its key themes
- What influences the creation of an ISO 44001 audit plan
- Be able to help your organization drive continual improvement in collaborative business relationships.
You will need...
To possess auditing skills and knowledge of general management system standard requirements.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about our Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.