You need this course to...
- Establish a collaborative business relationship ethos within all levels of your organisation. The course will enable you to participate in organisational projects helping you to lead by example and demonstrate your commitment to collaborative working
- Gain insight into managing complex relationships
- Understand how to use collaborative business relationship management as a system for business improvement. This course will provide you with insight into the issues and challenges associated with complex business relationships and how to overcome them
- Understand the ISO 44001 framework. This course outlines the ISO 44001 framework for best practice business relationship management and the necessary tools to establish collaborative business relationships in all levels of your organisation.
You will learn...
- Insights into the issues and challenges associated with managing complex business relationships
- The difference between individual relationships and relationship management as a management system for business improvement
- ISO 44001 standard requirements, framework and best practice for relationship management.
You will need...
To have a general understanding of what collaborative business relationships are.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.