- Our ISO 27001 eLearning course is designed for those involved in information security management systems who want an appreciation of the structure and requirements of the ISO 27001 standard and are considering reinforcing their information security measures.
- This course has been developed by LRQA management system experts to ensure participants gain a basic understanding of ISO 27001 requirements and the benefits of a best practice information security framework.
Who should attend?
- If you are responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining an organisation’s management system and want further knowledge about ISO 27001.
- Anyone wanting an appreciation of the purpose structure and requirements of the standard.
- If you need the knowledge to interpret the requirements of ISO 27001.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and scope of ISO 27001.
- The key terms and definitions.
- The structure of ISO 27001.
- An overview of the requirements of the ISO 27001 clauses.
What do you need to prepare?
- No specific pre-learning is required, however a basic understanding of information security management systems would be beneficial.
- Access to the eLearning course.
- Quizzes and tests of understanding.
- A certificate of completion.
Average guided learning time of one hour. Study time can vary dependent on current understanding, study environment and learning style.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.