You need this course if...
- You want to develop your audit knowledge and skills as part of your Continuing Professional Development
- You want your audit reports to be professional and make a difference.
You will learn ...
- The responsibilities of an internal auditor
- How to prepare for an audit
- How to construct effective checklists
- How to conduct an audit
- How to audit a process to determine whether it conforms and is effective
- How to produce audit reports
- How to construct nonconformity reports
- How to test the effectiveness of any corrective action taken in response to an audit nonconformity.
You will need...
- To have some experience in conducting and reporting audits
- Ideally, you will have successfully completed an auditor or lead auditor training course.
Your future development
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about our Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.