You need this course if...
You need to gain an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements.
What will you learn?
- Key features of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 Scheme
- Benefits of FSSC 22000 certification
- Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000:2018
- Purpose of ISO 22002-1, its content and how it interrelates with ISO 22000:2018
- FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 requirements.
You will need...
- Experience of working in the food manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of HACCP principles.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- Food Safety Management System Lead Auditor (FSSC 22000 and CQI & IRCA registered)
One day in-house only.
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to LRQA training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.