You need this course if...
You are an experienced Internal QMS Auditor who wants to carry out EMS or combined QMS/EMS internal audits.
You will learn...
- The purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 14001 and the similarities with ISO 9001
- The business benefits of implementing an EMS and the background to ISO 14001 and EMAS
- The contribution internal EMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- How to determine environmental aspects and impacts
- The importance and relevance of environmental aspects and impacts and environmental legislation
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with defined requirements
- That auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- To report the findings accurately
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
You will need...
Ideally, to have received formal training in internal auditing of a QMS and have carried out a number of audits.
Your future development
Certification with Exemplar Global
You can now add Exemplar Global Certification to LRQA training courses.
What are the advantages of adding the Exemplar Global Certification to this course?
With the additional Exemplar Global Course Certification, you will get access to:
- The Exemplar Global Work Style Behavioural Assessment
- One-Year Graduate Certification
- Use of Exemplar Global’s brands and logo to promote your certification
- Access to Exemplar Global Webinars and Online events
- Access to Exemplar Global online resources, including Auditor OnLine and regular Job Board notifications
- Access to the social community of graduates
- An innovative, continual learning environment for learners and graduates
- Ongoing support for an entrepreneurial career track for graduates and learners
How to add Exemplar Global Certification to your training course?
If you are interested in booking, please contact our team directly.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.