This one-day training course is for individuals working in the food industry, who want to gain an understanding of HACCP principles. It provides the essential knowledge to implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius and management system principles.
You need this course if..
• You work in the food industry and have no knowledge of HACCP principles.
• You want to design and implement a robust HACCP system based on Codex Alimentarius
and management system principles.
You will learn …
• About HACCP principles based on Codex Alimentarius.
• The potential benefits and common pitfalls of developing, implementing and maintaining a HACCP system.
• How to align a HACCP system with a management system based on ISO 22000 and ISO
• How to carry out effective food safety risk assessment and control measure
You will need …
• Experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this course.
- 6.5 CPD hours
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.
Your future development
• ISO 22000 Appreciation and Interpretation.
• FSSC 22000 Appreciation and Interpretation for Food Manufacturers (FSSC 22000
• FSSC 22000 Appreciation and Interpretation for Food Packaging Manufacturers (FSSC
• ISO 22000 Auditor / Lead Auditor Conversion (IRCA registered).
• Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor (IRCA and FSSC 22000 registered).