You need this course if...
You want to carry out multidiscipline internal audits of your management system, which conforms to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or ISO 45001
You will learn how to...
- Describe the common management system requirements defined in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Identify those requirements in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 which are unique
- Plan, conduct and report multidiscipline internal audits of your management system.
You will need to have...
- Attended an Introduction to ISO 9001 course
- Attended an Internal Auditor course in at least one of the following management system disciplines: Quality, Environment or Occupational Health and Safety
- At least 25 hours of recent internal auditing experience.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
- QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- OH&S Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audit (coached live audit at your organisation)
- See our Business Improvement courses.