This three-day course is intended for those managers who will help implement an adopted management system standard, this course presents an overview of the standard and then employs a series of small group exercises to review key requirements with a focus on establishing and implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
This course includes workshop activities where you will implement ISO 27001:2022 requirements enabling you to share ideas and experiences with other delegates, which you can then apply back into your organisation.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at:
- Those on their organisation’s team for implementing an ISMS
- Those responsible for conformance to ISO 27001:2022
- Consultants or advisors helping organisations adopt and implement an ISMS.
What will you learn?
- The requirements of ISO 27001:2022
- The skills to adopt and adapt existing management documentation.
What do you need to prepare?
- Knowledge about ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems.
- It is recommended that participants attend an ISO 27001:2022 Introduction course beforehand.
- Instructor-led training using accelerated learning methods
- Workbooks, guides, handouts
- A certificate of training attendance
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.