This three-day course is intended for those managers who will help implement an adopted management system standard, this course presents an overview of the standard and then employs a series of small group exercises to review key requirements with a focus on establishing and implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
This course includes workshop activities where you will implement ISO 27001:2022 requirements enabling you to share ideas and experiences with other delegates, which you can then apply back into your organisation.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at:
- Those on their organisation’s team for implementing an ISMS
- Those responsible for conformance to ISO 27001:2022
- Consultants or advisors helping organisations adopt and implement an ISMS.
What will you learn?
- The requirements of ISO 27001:2022
- The skills to adopt and adapt existing management documentation.
What do you need to prepare?
- You will need some knowledge of ISO 27001 and its requirements
- Ideally you will have attended the Introduction to ISO 27001:2022 requirements course
- Delegates will be required to bring a laptop with Wi-Fi capability.
- Instructor-led training using accelerated learning methods
- Workbooks, guides, handouts
- A certificate of training attendance
Your future development
- ISO 27001:2022 Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001:2022 Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA certified
- GDPR Data Protection Officer Workshop
- Data Protection Impact Assessment Workshop.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.