This three-day course is intended for those managers who will help implement an adopted management system standard, this course presents an overview of the standard and then employs a series of small group exercises to review key requirements with a focus on establishing and implementing an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
This course includes workshop activities where you will implement ISO 27001:2022 requirements enabling you to share ideas and experiences with other delegates, which you can then apply back into your organisation.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at:
- Those on their organisation’s team for implementing an ISMS
- Those responsible for conformance to ISO 27001:2022
- Consultants or advisors helping organisations adopt and implement an ISMS.
What will you learn?
- The requirements of ISO 27001:2022
- The skills to adopt and adapt existing management documentation.
What do you need to prepare?
- Knowledge about ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems.
- It is recommended that participants attend an ISO 27001:2022 Introduction course beforehand.
- Instructor-led training using accelerated learning methods
- Workbooks, guides, handouts
- A certificate of training attendance
Your future development
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.
Work with our training experts to develop a training course or programme specific to your exact requirements.