You need this course if...
You want to carry out multidiscipline internal audits of your management system, which conforms to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or ISO 45001
You will learn how to...
- Describe the common management system requirements defined in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Identify those requirements in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 which are unique
- Plan, conduct and report multidiscipline internal audits of your management system.
You will need to have...
- Attended an Introduction to ISO 9001 course
- Attended an Internal Auditor course in at least one of the following management system disciplines: Quality, Environment or Occupational Health and Safety
- At least 25 hours of recent internal auditing experience.
Your future development
- QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- OH&S Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audit (coached live audit at your organisation)
- See our Business Improvement courses.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.