This ISO 45001 training course outlines the necessary skills needed to lead an ISO 45001 audit team and conduct first, second and third-party audits against the standard requirements.
There are three delivery options for you to choose from; a 38-hour virtual classroom course delivered in 5 sessions; a 40-hour virtual classroom course delivered in 7 sessions and the traditional face to face 5-day classroom course.
The virtual classroom courses are delivered in real time by experienced tutors via our online platform and provide delegates with the flexibility of attending from a convenient place, without the requirement of travelling.
Successful completion of this certified course satisfies the requirements to become a registered OH&S lead auditor and adds credibility through a formal qualification.
Who should attend?
Professionals who want to audit OH&S Management Systems against ISO 45001 requirements.
What will you learn?
- The purpose and benefits of an OH&S management system
- Essential definitions and terminology
- The importance of hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- The preventive approach to risk management
- The role and responsibilities of an Auditor/ Lead Auditor
- To plan and conduct an interview with top management
- To evaluate an organisation’s OH&S policy and objectives
- To prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes, areas and between members of an audit team
- To prepare for your audits by developing effective checklists
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- To evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- To report findings accurately and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- The requirements to become a registered auditor/lead auditor with IRCA.
What do you need to prepare?
- Knowledge of occupational health & safety management principles and concepts
- A basic knowledge of managing OH&S through hazard identification, risk assessment, risk control, compliance with legal and other requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements presented in the Introduction to ISO 45001 and ISO 45001 Internal Auditor course.
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- CQI & IRCA certificate
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development
Continuous assessment and a 2-hour examination.