You need this course if...
You are considering integrating two or more of the following management systems: Quality, Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety.
You will learn...
- What an integrated management system (IMS) is, when based on management system standards
- The role of managers in developing an IMS
- How PAS 99 provides a framework on which to develop an IMS.
You will need...
- To understand the roles of management and the basics of how organisations work
- Knowledge of any, or all, of the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can learn in the way that works for you. We offer courses in a range of styles, from in-house to virtual classroom. Find out more about Ascend Training Courses from LRQA.
Your future development...
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.