This two-day course has been developed to help members of an organisation’s internal (1st party) auditor corps, this industry-standard training course covers how to plan, conduct and report on a process audit of conformance to a management system standard.
This course will explain the role and responsibilities that an auditor must consistently demonstrate, including the need to display fairness, integrity, confidentiality and a focus on evidence-based decision making.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed towards:
- Delegates who want to know more about Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Organisations who need to conform to ISO/IEC 27001
What will you learn?
- How to plan, conduct and conclude an audit of information security management
- How to manage and work with an audit team, with practical examples related to an ISMS audit
- To report findings accurately and factually in terms that are valued by management
What do you need to prepare?
- Participants should have knowledge about management systems and ISMS terminology
- Familiarity with the types of data held by your organisation and the methods used to store and process this data
- Instructor-led training featuring accelerated learning methods
- Pre-course reading, workbooks, case study
- A certificate of training attendance
Training from LRQA
With LRQA, you can access a wide range of courses to help you further your career and bring improvements to the management systems in your organisation. With many learning styles to choose from, our training courses can help you develop and reach your next level. Find out more about Training Courses from LRQA.
If you are looking for a course for four or more people, you may find our in-house option more cost-effective. Contact the team for a quote.